The Malibu Dude Ranch is hands down one of my favorite places on earth. We just spent our second weekend there and I honestly don't think I could have dreamed up a better get-away. I never realized how much living in the city would make me appreciate the country.
- Rode my favorite horse, Cheyenne. I felt like I was in an old western film. The rangers thought I was nuts because every time we would loap I would die laughing. It was terrifying and exhilarating.
- Danced the night away in the ranch salon with cowboys straight off their bulls.
- Got a shout out from the announcer in front of the whole rodeo! It was so funny!
- Hung out with our ranch friends. Dirty Dancing style.
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Heaven.
- Sleepover with my BFFs.